The other thing that I have managed to collect over the past 4 or 5 years is nursing journals. Now that I belong to 4 nursing associations that all have journals I have accumulated quite a collection of journals...3 neonatal journals, a clinical nurse specialist journal, and a nursing honor society journal all of which come every other month. Oh yes...and I also have started getting the Real Simple Magazine each month which was a birthday present last November.
Yes of course...there is also my nice collection of Ann Taylor clothes and shoes and all my scrubs. I should probably rummage through those and decide if I actually wear all of them! I am just excited that I won't be restricted to only Royal Blue pants for work! I will actually be able to dig out some of my scrubs from a couple of years ago before the days of Royal Blue.
Lastly, I can't forget about my lovely collection of candles and candle holders thanks to my friend Traci who sells Partylite!

2 comments:
Throw the stuff out - this is how your mother started - if you haven't used it or worn it in the past six months throw it out!
Also I have a ton of your stuff in my closet - please come and get it before I throw it out too.:)
Dad
Oh, how I wish we were the same size and that I could convince you to part with Ann Taylor clothes!! =)
Post a Comment